Tiara International Princess School – a distinctive training for professional princesses and children entertainers ready to wow the world.
You have the opportunity to see if you have what it takes to perform in fairy tale circumstances for some of the most thrilling parties! Challenge yourself to become your best by completing this ultimate training and finally be recognized as a true professional princess. Achieve the Adored standard of excellence in your work with children.
The Tiara International Princess School (TIPS) program is formatted like a college course, designed to make you an extraordinary children’s live entertainment perform. You will be required to:
- Read course material
- Write formal documents
- Complete field trip assignments
- Test for proficiency
- Completed State background check for the State you will be working in.
Background check fees are the financial responsibility of the intern.
Length of Internship:
- 6 weeks at a minimum; the course takes longer if an intern falls behind in any course requirements or has not shown sufficient mastery of a task or learning objective.
- This internship requires extensive travel on weekends within the MO region to job shadow and learn from Certified Adored Children’s Performers.
- Any interns not in MO are subject to the schedule of their Adored Certified Instructor.
- You must have functional and reliable transportation to be able to do this internship.
Acceptable Interns / Princesses In Training (PIT) are:
- Positive, energetic, and outgoing personnel.
- Great teamwork and work ethics.
- Excellent backgrounds in childcare.
- Terrific customer service and dedication to the service of others.
The TIPS Program Covers:
- Vocational skills related to child-centered live performance art:
- Party performance
- Audience engagement and management
- Balloon design activity
- Character development
- Costume & Prop construction, maintenance, and repair
- Face painting activity
- Glitter body art activity
- Improvisational acting
- On camera conduct
- Presentation for still and video capture
- Interview techniques
- Etiquette and Social Graces for All Places
- Story telling
- Teaching games
- Vocal inflection, projection, and dynamics
- Educational and developmental play for children
- Fitness for children & adults
- Posing and modeling
- Dancing and singing
- Full mascot work
- Vocational skills related to workplace readiness, skills, and culture
- Client contract comprehension
- Client expectation management
- Copyright respect and usage
- Customer service
- Group management
- Individual & team based problem solving
- Market research
- Staying legal and compliant
- Project planning and goal setting
- Proper conduct in client settings
- Reading comprehension
- Risk management for child-based events
- Scope management
- Social media conduct
- Time management
- Waiting line management
- Workplace injury prevention strategies
- Worksite organization and tidiness
- Meet the following logistics, work authorizations, and availability requirements:
- Be 16 years of age or older
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be readily accessible via phone and email contact
- Have consistent weekend availability including 3 out of 4 weekends a month between the hours of 8am and 8pm, February 1st through October 31st.
- Meet or exceed the following physical requirements:
- Be physically able to lift and carry up to 25lbs.
- Be physically and mentally able to work continuously for 2 hours or more with minimal breaks.
- No visible tattoos or piercings on the upper half of the body.
- Or have the ability and willingness to remove them easily and/or cover them with waterproof makeup, costume, or accessories in 10 minutes or less on your own expense.
The Adored TIPS Program Prepares You For:
- Variety of skills result in a balanced resume for people wishing to have better chances at success with:
- Improvisational based auditions,
- Hotel and resort children’s clubs
- Children party companies,
- Wedding and other event planning companies,
- Cruise ships,
- Theme parks,
- Scouting programs,
- Summer camps,
- Day camps,
- Recreational leader positions at government, school, or park departments,
- And water park staff positions.
- Our past members have gone on to successful careers in teaching, customer service rolls, acting, and modeling.
Apply To Be An Adored Intern, TODAY!