Every parent deserves an opportunity
to make their child’s dream come true.
- No matter where you are located…
- Girl Adored is located at 839 VFW Memorial Drive in St Robert, MO, just minutes outside of Fort Leonard Wood. If you can’t make it to our location, we may be able to come to you if you are located in the mid-west.
- No matter your financial status…
- We have many events that are free to attend. FREE events are often hosted or sponsored by another business. Our events range from no cost to attend to over $500 to host. Ask about our party payment plans.
- No matter your parental status…
- Whether biological parent, step parent, grandparent, or guardian. Whether parenting alone or together, we believe in family and welcome you to participate in our events and services. Your child’s joy is worth it!
Book a Party
Our parties and events are designed with both the child and the parent in mind.
When you book at our location, we make it easy for you by providing:
- Two Girl Adored staff to assist you with birthday games and hosting kids.
- Full access to our Kid Castle play area where every kid loves to play.
- A cake knife, lighter, and even candles should you happen to forget.
- Upbeat music, tables, chairs, and so much more.
Girl Adored will pamper your princess for her BIRTHDAY or for any other special occasion.
We actually enjoy pampering parents, too, with options to assist from start to finish!
Book a Party
If you’re wondering what’s here in “Fort Lost in the Woods” Missouri for kids, WE ARE!
Girl Adored is a magical place with unicorns, glitter, characters, and princesses!
From our glittered wall, to our glittered walkway, and our 12ft by 24ft stage…
From our Princess Spa Parlor to our Kid Castle play area, there is so much for your kids to adore!
Attend an Event
“We had anna and elsa at my daughters 3rd birthday. It was amazing ! The characters kept their attention mainly on my child, also while playing with the other kids. Great experience for my child, and the other kids and parents. I’m always showing photos and telling people about girl adored. My child wants princesses at every party!”
– Amber Fain
“My girls and I had such an amazing time! They were so patient and kind 🙂 I’m so glad we came! The VIP gifts are so cute! I am going to buy one of my own I think 🙂 ”
– Holli Ford
“This company is absolutely wonderful! Spreading joy of all kinds to Princesses in the Midwest. My daughter loves the parties and I love that I can watch her glow during the parties and be able to enjoy it instead of running around. The tea parties are a great treat to her for a great week! We have attended multiple events and will continue to come as long as we are near! Keep up the great work Girl Adored!“
– Japeth King